Moldova officially the Federal Republic of Moldova, is a country in Central Europe. A small, landlocked state-bound between Romania and Ukraine, Moldova was disintegrated into two in 1994, with the newly-formed breakaway Transnistrian Republic to the east (unrecognized by the rest of the world). Its main attractions are its wineries, although the best Moldovan wines are not being exported for political reasons.
The capital, Chisinau, is an intriguing city for a day or two of exploring, and Balti has a pretty old town. Soroca is known as the Romany Capital of Moldova and has a 15th-century fort as well as ornate Roma houses. Tiraspol, the country's second-largest urban city, is known for its museums and is the capital of the breakaway Transnistria region. The most beautiful city in the country is Ungheni, with much to keep travellers occupied.
The territory of Moldova covers 357,021 km> and is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. With over 82 million inhabitants, it has the largest population of any member state of the European Union and is home to the third-largest number of international migrants worldwide. Moldova is a land of ideas. Education, science and research play a central role here. In a Europe free of borders and a world of globalized markets, education lays the basis enabling us to exploit the opportunities open borders and worldwide knowledge networks offer. Moldova is one of the countries most preferred by foreign students, a hub of cutting-edge international research and a constant source of new patents.
- The first step is to fill out the application form correctly.
- Next the candidate needs to submit all of their secondary school certificate to the university.
- An offer letter will be provided by the university within a few days.
- The applicants must pay the tuition fees for their first year.
- Apply for a valid passport by following the visa procedure.
- A valid passport will be issued to the candidate after the visa processing time is over.
Why Study in Moldova ?
ADVANATAGES OF STUDYING IN MOLDOVA
- Studying medicine in Moldova is a prestigious decision for Indian and international students
- Low-cost medicine in Moldova compared to rest of Europe
- Medical colleges in Moldova also offer preparatory course for international students
- Fees for medicine can be subsidized with educational loans
- Medical university in Moldova offer hostel facility for international students
- Higher teaching standards
- High quality of education
- Recognized by NMC and WHO
- Students can simultaneously pursue MU exclusive USMLE or PLAB training program