Hungary is located in Central/Eastern Europe, bordering Austria in the West and Romania in the East. It has a population of around 10 million people, of which 3 million live in Budapest, the capital city. Other important student cities are Szeged, Pécs and Debrecen.
Dozens of universities across the country offer programmes that are fully taught in English. Across all academic disciplines, there are hundreds of study programmes in English available for international students. Those degrees follow the European Bologna scheme and are recognised across Europe and elsewhere around the world.
If you are looking for high-quality education, you’ve come to the right place. Hungarian universities have spawned many smart minds, including well-renowned scientists like mathematician John von Neumann and Nobel laureate Albert Szent-Gyorgyi, who discovered vitamin C.
Hungary is also well-regarded for its medical schools and dental schools, many of which offer tailored programmes for foreign students. Hungary is a good country to select as study abroad destination..
Why Study in Hungary ?
Advantages of Studying Hungary
- Universities in Hungary offer high quality education at affordable tuition fees.
- Hungary is a modern and safe country, but the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe.
- Hungary is a diverse, multicultural nation with lots of fun experiences for foreign students.
- Many international students from all around the world go to Hungary for higher education.
- The best thing is that you also have more chances of getting scholarship.
- International accreditation Universities in Hungary are internationally accredited by WHO, State Education Department, Medical Board of California.
- Hungary is, generally, a very safe country. The cost of living in Hungary is much lower that of other European countries.