The year 2012 marked the beginning of an era which made education in Georgia remarkable opportunity of overseas aspirants. Tbilisi is the capital of Georgia and comprises of government colleges which are mostly recommended for Indian students. Studying in Georgia is new-fangled upcoming goal for students. There has been boom in admissions in Georgia as the courses offered are recognized by WHO and medical council of India. For students who aim to study in Georgia, Georgia universities are their top preferences. Georgia, Ukraine and Russia are some of the alternatives. This is the reason why study in Georgia in gaining popularity among students.
- Students should fill in the Application Form.
- Then, he/she should send the filled-in Application together with the copies of the documents, necessary for the acquisition of the student’s status.
- After receiving the application, university will arrange a Skype interview with the applicant, to confirm that the potential students meet all the necessary admission requirements and then only they will send a conditional offer letter.
- The applicant should pay the initial tuition fee, after receiving a conditional offer letter. University will send a Fee Acknowledgement letter after this.
- Students should then fulfill the necessary procedures for granting student visas.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
- Petre Schotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- University of Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Tviliani Medical University
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
Why Study in Georgia ?
Opportunity To Work & Grow
Georgia allows All International Students to work while they are in Georgia with no work Hour Limits. But Georgia encourages All Students to approach their Entrepreneur skills and work for themselves.
Affordable Living Expenses
Living expenses in Georgia is cheap in comparison with other countries , the minimum level of expenses for one month will be around $300 per month including accommodation and living expenses.
Universities in Georgia are Internationally Accredited by EU , ENC/NARIC, MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ME & ETC.
Georgia is one of the Safest Countries to choose for Higher Education. Georgia ranks fifth among 125 countries in the 2018 crime index. Since 2015, Georgia has been among the top 7 country in the Crime index Statistics.
Affordable tuition fee
The Average Tuition Fees of (Medicine & Dentistry) Program in Georgia is $4,500 Per academic year and $3,000 for Non-Medicine programs such as Business, Nursing, Engineering and Technology.