Russia is the largest country in the world, covering over six million miles of land. Russia covers all of Northern Asia and spans nine different time zones. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
Studying in Russia is a popular choice for international students with a wide variety of interests, be the literature, art history, or Russian language studies. International students in Russia will receive a high-quality education in a culturally diverse environment.
Russia as a top-notch education provider has heavily invested in research and universities and continues to do so with greater emphasis on English-taught courses. So whatever program you might choose to study in Russia it would be solid investment for future.
- Students should fill in the Application Form.
- Then, he/she should send the filled-in Application together with the copies of the documents, necessary for the acquisition of the student’s status.
- After receiving the application, university will arrange a Skype interview with the applicant, to confirm that the potential students meet all the necessary admission requirements and then only they will send a conditional offer letter.
- The applicant should pay the initial tuition fee, after receiving a conditional offer letter. University will send a Fee Acknowledgement letter after this.
- Students should then fulfil the necessary procedures for granting student visas.
Why Study in Russia ?
The duration of MBBS in English Medium is 6 years. Students can also opt for MBBS Medium which is of 7 years with an additional year as Russian Language Training (Preparatory Faculty).
Russia is home to almost 57 resourceful universities in terms of infrastructure, technical advances, qualified lecturers, etc
Global Affiliated, Accredited, and Recognised Universities
All universities are recognized by WHO & Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
Russian Medical Universities Ranking
30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the world Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”.
Affordable tuition fee
The Russian government put the subsidy of approximately 70% for the MBBS courses in Russian Universities. The average MBBS fee in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs per year.