Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. Kyiv is the capital City of Ukraine. It lies at the northwest end of the black sea, with Russia toward the east, Belarus toward the north, Poland toward the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary towards the west, and Romania toward the south- west and south, with Moldova in the middle. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine.
Ukraine offers a wide variety of courses to choose from, such as MBBS, Veterinary medicine, Nursing, arts, aviation, agriculture, accounting, aerospace engineering, Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering, Chemical engineering, computer science, Business & Economics, Electrical engineering, Journalism and communications, Law, MBA,
MBBS in Ukraine is the foremost option for Indian students to pursue low-cost medical education without suffering costly education in India. The Medical Education in Ukraine is globally accepted having affordable tuition fee and world class education system. The degree is equivalent to MBBS in India as per National Medical Commission (NMC). There are more than 65000 international students from 147 countries are admitted for the Medicine course in Ukraine. The students are not required to give any entrance test for taking an admission in Medical University of Ukraine. There are plenty job opportunities available in Ukraine for MBBS doctors. The duration of the course is about 6 years including a 1-year internship.
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
1. Filling the Application Form
2. Application for Admission letter
3. Addition of Documents
4. Review the Documents
5. Wait for the Counselling Process
6. Get an Invitation letter from the University
7. Apply for Student Visa and travel Visa
8. As per University norms, pay the respective admission fees Complete the admission formalities with 6-year bond for study of Medicine..
Why Study in Ukraine ?
TOP UNIVERSITY IN UKRAINE FOR ENGINEERING
National Technical University of Ukraine, Kharkhiv
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN UKRAINE FOR NURSING
Andrei Krupynskyi Lviv Medical Academy
TOP UNIVERSITY IN UKRAINE FOR VETERINARY MEDICINE
Lviv National Stepan Gzhytsky University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology
TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
1. O. O. BOGOMOLETS NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
2. DANYLO HALYTSKY LVIV national medical university
3. KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
4. VINNITSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
5. IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
6. KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF UAFM
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN UKRAINE
- All universities are recognized by WHO, WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and Medical Council of leading countries like the U.S.A, U.K, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc. The medical universities in Ukraine are listed in WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and NMC. The vast majority of universities expose their students to global expertise.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment. The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
- The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
- The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
- No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
- Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
- The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences. Ukraine is home to some of the oldest medical universities of modern medicine in the world. This gives the students a chance to be a part of the centuries-long legacies and researchers, certainly making the overall stay for MBBS a worthwhile experience.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).